(part of the InLOC work)
|CEN Workshop Agreement now concluded|
This will be produced as an official CEN Workshop Agreement, which will be available free of charge from the CEN web site. A link will be posted here when it is ready.
All the material is available right here on this wiki, distributed across several pages for convenient reference.
InLOC — Guidelines including the integration of Learning Outcomes and Competences into existing specifications
The originally envisaged title of the deliverable was "Guidelines for the Integration of Learning Outcomes and Competences into existing ELM specifications". This has been changed to reflect the broader scope of the actual deliverable.
- An introduction to the InLOC Guidelines
- The relevance of InLOC to different stakeholders
- Background to InLOC – learning outcomes in learning education and training
- Background to InLOC – competence in the world of employment
- An example to explain the InLOC Information Model
- How to follow InLOC in the structuring of LOC information
- Extending InLOC: how InLOC allows for unspecified features to be added in.
- Referencing InLOC information from related information represented in different ways.
- Integrating InLOC with European Learner Mobility specifications: explains how InLOC can work with Europass (including EuroLMAI), MLO, and related specifications.
- List of references
- Further Reading
Page: Extending InLOC
Page: Guidelines feedback
Page: Guidelines introduction
Page: Guidelines notes
Page: How to follow InLOC
Page: InLOC explained through example
Page: Integrating InLOC
Page: Learning outcomes
Page: Referencing InLOC information
Page: Stakeholder groups
Page: Work competences